Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Phone: 08 9452 3944
Fax: 08 9452 3955
- These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the Terms of Trading Agreement as supplied to the Buyer, when opening an account and together constitute the whole agreement between Animal Health Solutions Pty Ltd ABN: 92 141 657 007 (AHS) and the Buyer. These supersede all previous communications either oral or written. Any quotation by AHS shall be deemed to be subject to these terms and conditions. No term or condition contained in the Buyer’s order or acceptance document shall add to or alter these terms and conditions or any of them.
- It is the Buyer’s responsibility when ordering to ensure the goods ordered conform to the Buyer’s requirements and are suitable and fit for the Buyer’s purpose.
- All descriptive information, volumes, specifications, weights, figures, and other data provided by AHS or contained in brochures, catalogues, price lists or advertisements are by way of general description only of the goods and shall not form part of the agreement.
- All orders are deemed to have been made by the Buyer and accepted by AHS upon and subject to these terms and conditions.
- All prices are correct at time of printing & are exclusive of GST. All prices are subject to change without notification.
- CREDIT CLAIMS – INSPECTION AND ACCEPTANCE
- Upon delivery of goods the Buyer shall inspect goods at its expense and give written notice to AHS within three (3) days of delivery of any non-conformity to description or the terms and conditions of this agreement. Failure to give such notice shall constitute an irrevocable acceptance of goods by the Buyer. In the absence of such notice, under no circumstances will AHS accept returns of defective goods after three (3) days from delivery. Notice of a claim will only be recognised if the relevant invoice number accompanies the goods.
- Orders over $1,000 excluding GST will be delivered for free in the metro area. Delivery charges may be applied for any orders under this amount (excepting back orders) or delivery to non-metro locations. Orders between $250 and $499 will incur a delivery fee of $15 plus GST to the metro area, while orders between $500 and $999 will incur a delivery fee of $7 plus GST.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, basis best endeavours, delivery will be made available to AHS’s or the Buyers carrier the two working day after an order is placed, provided the order is received prior to 3pm, otherwise goods will be available the following day, provided the goods ordered are in stock at AHS’s warehouses.
- DELIVERY, RISK AND PROPERTY
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the goods shall be delivered to the Buyer ex-store the warehouse AHS shall not be liable for any damage caused to the goods whilst they are in transit.
- Where AHS agrees to deliver the goods to the premises of the Buyer and where AHS contracts with a carrier to do so, delivery of the goods to the carrier in all circumstances constitutes delivery to the Buyer.
- Risk, but not title, of the goods supplied shall pass to the Buyer on delivery.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- AHS shall not be liable for any failure or delay to supply the goods due in any part to any cause beyond its control such as, but not limited to, any act or neglect of any carrier, sub-contractor, manufacturer or supplier of AHS, acts of God, strikes, lock-outs, bans or other industrial disturbances, fire, flood, explosion, civil riot or commotion, Government interference or request by law, rules or regulations or orders of any competent authority. No such failure or delay shall entitle the Buyer to terminate this agreement and AHS obligations to the Buyer shall be suspended without liability on the part of AHS while such cause exists.
- The Buyer shall not assign any rights or obligations under this agreement without the prior written consent of AHS.
- Any variations to the terms and conditions of this agreement must be expressly agreed in writing by the Managing Director of AHS.
- This singular shall include the plural and vice versa, words importing any gender shall include every other gender, and where there is more than one Buyer, the Buyers shall be bound to AHS jointly and severally.
- ACCOUNT TRADING TERMS
- All invoices are due and payable within 30 days from the invoice date/end of month of purchase as agreed by AHS.